Here at Blackwell we believe in a school where we work together as a team, providing the best possible learning evironment we possibly can.
Our focus at Blackwell Public School is Be Passionate and Succeed.
Our aim has and will cotinue to be that as a school we focus on
- improved student outcomes;
- high expectations for all student;
- provision of worthwhile content;
- appropriate pre and post assessment;
- diverse opportunities to learn and apply information;
- effective approaches that are responsive to learning;
- active and efficient leadership and
- reviewing future focus trends.
- Staff, students and parents need a environmet that offers both trust and challenges.
- We need to make changes to our practices to enable staff to use data and to understand these implications for their teachig practices.
- Our stage teams continue to operate as a cohesive team working together to provide maximum opportunities for learning.
- We are lucky to be part of a community where learning is valued.
- Our P&C community works hard to provide the best possible venues for learning in such a rich,diverse culture.
- The wider school community remains supportive of all endeavours and strongly supports the actions of the P&C.
- Together we strive to "Educate for Tomorrow" using all our resources to provide the best possible standard of education.
- We are proud to be part of the STEPS-(St Clair Erskine Park Schools) Learning Community.
- We continue to promote not only our school but the larger Public Education system we have chosen for our children.
Welcome to 2020!
Principal Blackwell Public School
Follow us, like us, on our public FACEBOOK page!!!
Keep informed by joining our closed Stage groups. Contact our friendly admin staff who will assist you.